|BRMS BRM in IE?|
Yes, this is the Microsoft web browser, something that has never before been mentioned in any of my articles. The thing is, you can use this browser with some help to make use of the BRM component. Follow along and we will get you up and running in no time.
The following was tested with IE versions 6 through 9.
- Open BRMS console go to knowledge Bases and try creating a new BPMN process or opening any existing BPMN2 process in the designer.
- You will be redirected to the Chrome Frame download and install page. Follow the instructions to install Chrome Frame.
- After installing chrome Frame you will be prompted to enable Chrome Frame BHO in the bottom of the IE browser enable that alternatively you can go to manage add-ons in the tools and enable Chrome Frame BHO from there.
- Open Guvnor.jsp at $jboss_home/server/default/deploy/jboss-brms.war/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp in any html editor make the following changes:
- Make the content value in the meta tag to “chrome=1” below after change it should look like the following :
- <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="chrome=1" />
Hope this helps you with JBoss BRMS in Internet Explorer!