There has been a certain shift towards getting developers acquainted with their Cloud stack. We took a tour of the Cloud stack, starting the series with a statement that developers "...can't ignore the stack anymore!"
|Get cloudy with Red Hat CDK|
and JBoss middleware
application development examples.
No reason not to start using the OpenShift Enterprise image for your very own self-service private PaaS today!
Application development examples run anywhere
|Watch for this new install option in the|
JBoss BRMS & BPM Suite example projects!
Today we have added the option to install and run them on your own local private PaaS that leverages OpenShift Enterprise.
The following projects are ready for you to start using the all new installation options:
- JBoss BRMS install demo
- JBoss BPM Suite install demo
- JBoss BRMS Cool Store retail demo
- JBoss BPM Mortgage finance demo
|Red Hat Cloud Suite|
- Download and unzip any of these projects from Red Hat Demo Central.
- Add products as listed in installs/README file.
- Run init.sh or init.bat as your machine requires to run automated installation.
- Follow last instruction in project you chose to install for where to login to make use of the examples provided.