The new project setup deploys JBoss BRMS 5.3.1 deployable ee6 wars into the JBoss EAP 6 application platform. The project has been updated completely to facilitate this install. You just need to get a copy of the project, provide copies of the products as described in the README files, and run the provided init.sh script.
A target directory will be created, installing JBoss EAP 6.0.1, deploying JBoss BRMS 5.3.1 components, copying over configuration and security setting through the support/* files, and you are ready to rumble!
Once you have the project installed, you can proceed to the QuickStart document, but if you are lazy just follow along:
- start the JBoss EAP 6 in standalone mode.
- import the project found in projects/* directory into your JBoss Developers Studio 5.
- the latest version of JBoss Developers Studio 6 does not yet have the supporting BRMS / SOA plugins available, so we have to wait a bit on that component.
- Don't forget to add the jars found in support/lib/* directory to your project and you can then run all the unit tests you find there.
For the JBoss BRM component:
You can find the master project and the released versions here:
- Version based on BRMS 5.3.0 and EAP 5 (v1.0)
- Current version based on BRMS 5.3.1 and EAP 6.0.1 (v1.2)
I hope you enjoy the speed and agility provide by this demo project. It is meant to display BPM interaction with human task services.