|JBoss BRMS Cool Store online web|
UI gets a new look with Vaadin 7.
The web application was put together using one of the original Vaadin releases and never updated since.
|Add item to new shopping cart.|
We met online, and AMahdy AbdElAziz forked the project to bring it up to the current version of Vaadin 7.
This includes a few new UI features that we did not spend time on and a newer look and feel to the web application.
Below some of the screenshots are highlighting what you can do with the UI and JBoss BRM Cool Store project was released with a new version 3.2.
|Added item highlights checkout button.|
For those needing a bit of a review on it's usage, this web application demonstrates the interaction between a web front end, features a decision table and a rules package.
This allows the business logic to become externalized from your deployed application and can then be modified as needed at runtime.
This application leverages the rules to calculate the shipping costs based on your rules in the table below.
|Clear the shopping cart pop-up.|
It is pretty simple really, you can adjust how much the ranges are and what the shipping for the shopping cart total order will be by tweaking this table, for example:
- the price from Tier 2 based on value totaling between $26 - $50 is $4.99
- you can fill your cart with over $25 of materials to validate
- edit decision table and adjust it to $6.99
- save changes
- build & deploy your cool store project
- clear the shopping cart application
- re-order the same materials and validate the charge to shipping is now $6.99
|New checkout displays an order receipt.|
The project is in the same template you are used to getting from JBoss Technology Evangelists, providing you with the 3-step setup you expect from us:
- clone the project.
- download the products (JBoss EAP + BRMS)
- run the init script for automated setup.