|Cool Store leverages KieScanner for rule updates|
This latest patch contains fixes to features we specifically showcased in this demo project.
We now have the Cool Store web application that relies on the JBoss BRMS business central based project for its rules, events, model, and a rule-flow.
The example web application is based on the popular framework Vaadin which is an example of an online shopping cart. This web application demonstrates interaction between a web front end and a decision table and rules package.
|JBoss BRMS Cool Store decision table|
It is pretty simple really, you can adjust how much the ranges are and what the shipping for the shopping cart total order will be by tweaking this table, for example:
- the price from Tier 1 based on value totaling between $0 - $25 is $2.99
- you can fill your cart with order under $25 of materials to validate
- edit decision table and adjust it to $12.99 for Tier 1 shipping
- save changes
- build & deploy your cool store project
- re-order the same materials and validate the charge to Tier 1 shipping is now $12.99
|Looking to Automate your business?|
- download & unzip
- download from Customer Portal: