|Illustration 1: JBoss Central product tooling, shown with|
Integration & BPM tooling already installed
This post has been updated, you will find the original posting at the bottom of this article.
The final release of the Integration & BPM tooling for JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) has gone public.
This is now arranged centrally, funny enough, in the JBoss Central tab of your JBDS 7.1. Illustration 1 shows that if you access the Software/Update tab at the bottom of JBoss Central, you will find the product tooling available to you. Just select the checkbox that applies to you.
You no longer need to use the methods below to pull in your developer tooling for the following Red Hat products:
- JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS)
- ,JBoss BPM Suite
- JBoss Fuse
- JBoss A-MQ
- JBoss Data Virtualization (JDV)
- JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
The original post below still applies, but requires more work by hand on your part, so I suggest you take the approach outlined above.
Original post: 11 April 2013
|Step 2: SOA Tools Update Site|
The plugin update site for the BRMS and SOA tooling is providing developing components so be aware of that.
Here is how you set it up:
- Get the latest JBDS 7 from your local Customer Support Portal (CSP) or get your evaluation copy.
- You are missing the BRMS tooling, so add the JBoss SOA Tools update site via "Help -> Install New Software...",
|Step 3: BRMS tooling|
After install you are ready to rock with all the new tooling supporting Rules, Events and