|Fig. 1: BPMN2 Modeler|
|Fig. 2: Process designer|
Here are the steps needed to install the Eclipse native designer into your JBoss Developer Studio 5 (JBDS). Note that JBDS 5 is based on Eclipse Indigo, so those are the update sites you need for dependencies:
|Fig. 3: Modeler menu|
- Add the update site for Indigo as we need an EMF validation dependency: Help -> Install New Software... -> Add (Name: Indigo Updates, Location: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo)
- Select in drop down boxes: Modeling -> EMF Validation Framework SDK, install it and restart JBDS.
- Add the update site for Indigo as we need an EMF validation dependency: Help -> Install New Software... -> Add (Name: BPMN2 Modeler Updates, Location: http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/)
- Select all component, install them and restart JBDS.
- When you now want to open a BPMN2 file, right click and your Open With... menu entry should show you a list like figure 3.
You are now ready to get rocking with designing your processes. Please push feedback on the designer to the BPMN2 Modeler project team.