It is time to give you the ultimate beginners guide to launching any project you have into the OpenShift Cloud with just one-click.
This button is the product of a really great project called launch-service and was created by Ryan Jarvinen.
|Launch service site helps you generate a button.|
So how does this work?
We will walk you through how to put together a button based on the JBoss BPM workshop, showing you how to setup this in projects one-click button step by step:
- go to the Launcher site: http://launch-shifter.rhcloud.com
- fill in form:
- service name: bpmworkshop
- source URL: https://github.com/eschabell/openshift-bpmsuite-workshop.git
- cartridge runtime: php-5.4
- choose a light or dark button type, up to you...
- button text: change to Click to install, watch button preview change
|Click to get started!|
This is all you need to generate a button for any of your projects that you want to install into the OpenShift Cloud with just one-click.
How easy is that?